We stand behind our products and we want you to feel secure knowing that we’ll work with you to resolve any issues. All VariDesk® and Vari® products purchased in the U.S. after March 2, 2018 are covered by a limited, non-transferable warranty against defects in material or workmanship that affect your ability to operate the product as intended, and that appear due to normal use during the applicable warranty period. This warranty does not cover product failures due to any of the following:
- misuse or abuse
- changes in surface finish, including color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures
- normal wear and tear
- dye transfers caused by external contaminants
- modifications made by the user
- failure to install or maintain the products in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- damage or marking of surfaces caused by sharp or foreign objects
- pilling of textiles
This is the only express warranty offered on VariDesk® and Vari® products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Applicable Warranty Periods10 Years
- Soft Seating - all couches, chairs, and ottomans.
- Standing School Desk and Standing School Desk for Two
- QuickFlex Walls®
- All surfaces, hardware, mechanical parts, and components, including motors and electrical components, of the Standing Desk Series, VariDesk® Pro Plus™ Series, VariDesk® Cube Corner® 36, VariDesk® Cube Plus® 40, Electric Standing Desk Series, VariDesk® Electric Pro Plus™ 32, and VariDesk® Tall 40
- Adjustable Standing School Desk 5-12 and Sit-Stand School Desk 3-12
- Monitor Arms
- Marker Boards
- Task Chair, Drafting Chair, Task Chair with Headrest
- Soft Seating - laptop side table, coffee tables, side table, and lounge table.
- Cable Management Tray
- VariDesk® Laptop 30™
- VariDesk® Basic
- Active Seat and Active Seat Basic
- Group Seating
- Power products
- Privacy Panels
If any defect covered by this warranty is discovered, we will repair or, at our option, replace any such defective product. If we ask, you must return the defective product to us. For warranty claims made during the first year after purchase, we will pay shipping costs for the returned product and for the replacement product; after that, you must pay the shipping costs for the replacement product and and product that we ask you to return.
Our simplified product design means every part serves an integral purpose. Therefore, in order to ensure your product maintains our superior quality standards, in most cases we fully replace defective products, rather than issuing replacement parts. Note: In an effort to control quality we don’t keep inventory of discontinued items, but we will replace defective products that have been discontinued with similar products.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT VARI WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. VARI WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
We want to help you make the right choice and improve your workday. If you need more information about Vari products, call us at (800) 207-2587.